Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Pray for South Korea

#PrayForSouthKorea




New Information Gain



Sewol Ferry Tragedy #RIP


Latest Death Total: 205


(Tue, 3:30PM KST)









South Korean President Apologizes Over Sewol Ferry Disaster









Inside look of Sewol memorial service area. Please keep

People here in Ansan memorial service are now lining up with tears
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“I wish I had you in my arms more often. I’m sorry, and thank you. I miss you, my son.”
(one of the victim mum's writing)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




May the Almighty rest his noble soul in peace & give strength to his family in this hour of grief.



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Everywhere with yellow ribbon 
#RIP Sewol Ferry victims


































No comments:

Post a Comment

crossword